The PVIWC holds meetings monthly at the homes of various members in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. The regular meeting is either not held in months where the club has a major activity planned, such as the Specialty Show, or is held in conjunction with the event such as the DC parade or Fun Match when there is significant business to conduct which cannot be postponed for another month. Please see our schedule below for this year's planned club meetings and events.
Club meetings are a combined Board/General meeting typically starting at 1pm.
The currently planned 2018 club meetings are:
- January 14th - Regular meeting at the Buckner's.
- February 11th - Regular meeting at the Franchetti's.
- April 1st - Regular meeting immediately following the conclusion of judging at the ring entrance.
- May 13th - Cancelled.
- June 10th - Regular meeting at the Van Nest's.
- August 12th - Regular meeting McMahon's Pub in Warrenton,VA.
- September 16th - Fun Day at the Reba's.
October 21st - Regular meeting at the Montgomery's
November 18th - Regular meeting at the Maloy's
December 9th - Holiday party at the Van Nest's.St. Patrick's parades
- March 3th - Alexandria, VA
- March 4th - Annapolis MD
- March 10th - Manassas.VA
- March 10th - Gaithersburg, MD
- March 10th - Westminster,MD
- March 11th - Washington,DC
- March 11th - Baltimore,MD
- March 18th - Harrisburg,PA
All meetings include refreshments after business is finished, so please bring a potluck dish to share. If there is a "theme" for the food (e.g., Mexican), the meeting notice will include that information. You should probably contact the host or hostess of the meeting to let them know what you're bringing, but we never turn down food.