The PVIWC holds meetings monthly at the homes of various members in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. The regular meeting is either not held in months where the club has a major activity planned, such as the Specialty Show, or is held in conjunction with the event such as the DC parade or Fun Match when there is significant business to conduct which cannot be postponed for another month. Please see our schedule below for this year's planned club meetings and events.
Club meetings are a combined Board/General meeting typically starting at 1pm.
The currently planned 2017 club meetings are:
- January 8th - Regular meeting at the Buckner's.
- February 12th - Regular meeting at the Franchetti's.
- April 2nd - Regular meeting immediately following the conclusion of judging at the ring entrance.
- May 14th - Regular meeting at the Montgomery's.
- June 11th - Regular meeting at the Van Nest's.
- August 13th - Regular meeting McMahon's Pub in Warrenton,VA.
- September 17th - Fun Day at the Reba's.
October 15th - Regular meeting at the Reba's.
November 20th - Regular meeting at the Maloy's.
December 11th - Holiday party at the Van Nest's.St. Patrick's parades
- March 4th - Alexandria, VA
- March 5th - Annapolis MD
- March 11th - Manassas.VA
- March 11th - Gaithersburg, MD
- March 12th - Washington,DC
- March 12th - Baltimore,MD
- March 18th - Harrisburg,PA
All meetings include refreshments after business is finished, so please bring a potluck dish to share. If there is a "theme" for the food (e.g., Mexican), the meeting notice will include that information. You should probably contact the host or hostess of the meeting to let them know what you're bringing, but we never turn down food.