The PVIWC holds meetings monthly at the homes of various members in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. The regular meeting is either not held in months where the club has a major activity planned, such as the Specialty Show, or is held in conjunction with the event such as the DC parade or Fun Match when there is significant business to conduct which cannot be postponed for another month. Please see our schedule below for this year's planned club meetings and events.
Club meetings are a combined Board/General meeting typically starting at 1pm.
The currently planned 2019 club meetings are:
- January 13th - Regular meeting at the E.W. Beck's in Sykesville,MD. Meeting time changed to 10:30 am.
- February 10th - Regular meeting at the Montgomery's.
- March 31st - Regular meeting immediately following the conclusion of judging at the ring entrance.
- April 28th - Regular meeting McMahon's Pub in Warrenton,VA.
- June 9th - Regular meeting at the Murphy's.
- August 11th - Regular meeting McMahon's Pub in Warrenton,VA.
- September 15th - Fun Day at the Reba's.
October 20th - Regular meeting at the Montgomery's
November 17th - Regular meeting McMahon's Pub in Warrenton,VA.
December 8th - Holiday party at Linda and Alan Coffel in Woodbine,MD.St. Patrick's parades
- March 2nd - Alexandria, VA
- March 9th - Manassas.VA
- March 9th - Westminster,MD
- March 10th - Annapolis MD
- March 10th - Washington,DC
- March 10th - Baltimore,MD
- March 16th - Gaithersburg, MD
- March 23th - Harrisburg,PA
All meetings include refreshments after business is finished, so please bring a potluck dish to share. If there is a "theme" for the food (e.g., Mexican), the meeting notice will include that information. You should probably contact the host or hostess of the meeting to let them know what you're bringing, but we never turn down food.